JMS Hockey Clubs adds a dash of competitiveness and teamwork to the existing JMS formula that people love -- fun, friendly, fair and safe hockey.
- Games will be in Maple Grove starting in early April (75 minute games). All games will be Sunday evenings with great start times!
- All games will be refereed, and new league players will receive a black and white club jersey for a one time $25 fee.
- The league is open to JMS players in Levels 2/3, 3, 3/4, 4 and 4/5 skaters -- all players evaluated JMS players.
- Four clubs (teams)
- Each club will have its own space on the JMS website
It's like JMS with set teams and a ref!
- Teams will have 11 to 13 skaters, 1 captain and 1 goalie.
- Nine guaranteed games. Nine regular season games and then a Championship for the top two teams
- Games are 22-minute run-time periods.
- Refs will conduct face-offs, call offsides and any penalties.
- Sign-up with your friends! After registering there is a form that will allow you to request to play with a friend.
JMS Hockey Clubs is fun competition with players you already know and like -- to play with and against!
Still have questions? Contact JMS Support at email@example.com