Coach Rob Little will lead the small-group session (no more than 14 participants) on the Parade studio ice. While the clinic sessions address all aspects skating and puckwork, you may request work on a particular skill and Rob can usually oblige. Need to concentrate on backwards crossovers, or one-timers? Just let him know!
About RobCoach Rob Little has been working with co-ed adult players of all ages and abilities since 1992. Robs hockey knowledge, patience and passion for the sport make him the ideal coach for adult hockey players.
- 36 years instructing hockey camps
- 28 seasons as a high school hockey coach
- Four times recognized by the High School Hockey Coaches Association as Section Coach of the Year
- Six state tournament coaching appearances
- Head coach, 2008 Breck School, Girls State Tournament, second place
- Assistant coach, 1997 Edina High School State Champions
- Assistant coach, 1996 Edina High School Boys State Tournament, second place
- Coached over hundreds of games in the AHA Hockey league
- Organized and ran practices for many AHA players and teams